Blue Bermondsey and Big Local Works have partnered to offer a new Employability Training Programme. The course is free and open to all, offering training with work experience and advice, even to those wishing to launch their own business.
If one of your new year’s resolution is to get some work experience or launch your own business, this is a course that will help you to focus on your goals.
What can the course can offer you?
- Are you out of work or in part-time work?
- Do you need help with writing a strong CV?
- Do you need help with Job Searches?
- Are you unsure of what sort of jobs you should be applying for?
- Would you like to work on your interview technique?
- Would you like to do some work experience with a local employer?
- Are you unsure about how starting work may affect your benefits?
- Are you thinking about starting up your own business?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, this programme is perfect you
The course outline
Where does the programme take place?
Big Local Works, Market Place, Bermondsey, London SE16 3UQ
How long does the course take?
Three weeks. Please get in touch even if the start date has passed
When does the next course start?
Monday 27th of January 2020 on four days a week – Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays for three weeks
Do I have to pay to attend?
No, it’s free and you will even be provided with lunch!
Is there any age limit?
No, anyone can join in.
Do I need to have any qualifications to do it?
To join please email Sam on email@example.com