Help Out When Schools Out, is a community campaign supported by local restaurant The Kitchen at Market Place. Please share and pass this on to anyone who may be needing meals for themselves or for their children
Help Out When Schools Out
Having seeing what has happened during recent weeks, The Kitchen decided to offer free lunch meals for all children under the age of 16 during the October half term holiday.
As a small business, we understand and willingly assume our responsibility to ensure that the wellbeing of the children within our community is not compromised
Terms and conditions
- We ask that any children under the age of 16 who wish to redeem a free lunch are accompanied by a parent/supervisor
- One meal per child, per day can be redeemed
- It is advisable to call, direct message or email the restaurant the day before you wish to redeem your meal so it will be ready
- The meals will be packaged and available for takeaway only between the hours of 10am -3pm
- Please contact the business directly if you have any queries about this community campaign.