Business Launchpad are looking for a dynamic, creative individual to produce and curate the first youth market at the Blue Bermondsey.
They are looking for a part-time youth market producer to curate the market taking place on The Blue Market in Bermondsey on the 13th Of June 2020. Based in Southwark we hope that this market will be the first of many that showcases the talents of budding entrepreneurs.
- Charity: Business Launchpad
- Location: The Blue, Bermondsey, Southwark
- Part-time: 30 Hours per month
- Salary: London living wage (£10.55)
- Start date: March 2020
- Duration: 3 months
- Reporting to: Project Development Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Reach out to entrepreneurs to sell at the market
- Support the market on the 13th of June
- Promote the event on social media and to local press
- Produce the event – to use different spaces and bring people to the market
- Liaise with partner organisations to take part on the day
- Work with the market team to organise the day
- Complete risk assessments for the day
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Small scale event organisation production skills
- Go-getting attitude
- Attention to detail
- Interested in a youth enterprise
About Business Launchpad
Our mission at Business Launchpad is to transform young lives through enterprise. The Shift is a wellbeing and enterprise space located 2 minutes away from Bermondsey station. The space has been co-created with young people to support those who are aged mainly between the ages 16-25.
Deadline to apply
For more information or to apply please send your CV and cover letter to Hasmita@businesslaunchpad.org.uk by 2nd March 2020 by noon.