Southwark’s prestigious business awards are back and open for entries, are you a Southwark Business Supremo?
The Southwark Business Excellence Awards will once again recognise and reward outstanding businesses in 2019. Designed to celebrate and acknowledge hard work and innovation, the awards programme is open to all business operating within the London borough of Southwark.
There are 14 free-to-enter categories to suit all types and sizes of business, from start-ups and SMEs to large corporate and social enterprises
Awards 2019 Categories
- Apprentice Employer of the Year
- Best Business for Charity or Social Enterprise
- Best Business for Customer Service
- Best Business for Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism
- Best Business for Tech & Innovation
- Best Employer • Best Food & Beverage Award
- Best Medium Sized Business
- Best Small Business
- Contribution to the Community
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Independent Retailer of the Year
- The Southwark Cultural Commitment Award
- Women in Business
Don’t miss out on your chance to set yourself apart from the competition and celebrate your business success.
If you think your business offers something different to the Southwark community, get involved and find out more today.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 20 March
The winners will be announced at a glittering Gala Dinner & Charity Ball on Thursday 13 June at the Hilton London Bankside.
The Southwark Business Excellence Awards Team
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0208 726 7968
Interested in becoming a Sponsor? CLICK HERE