Blue Bermondsey BID team presents Blue Christmas 2019. Once again, we bring a fantastic day out for everyone with music, entertainment, activities and Santa, of course.
We would like to thank our partners and all especially our local business members, whose contributions have made the event possible.
- Giant Snow Globe, get inside and let it snow
- Rodeo Reindeer, jump on and see how long you can last
- Snowboard Challenge, take position and get ready for the action.
Frog Morris Family Zone
Parents and children will love all activities prepared for them by the one and only Frog Morris. No mobile or tablets needed to have fun -though you can take lovely photos of those jolly family moments.
Christmas wouldn’t be the same without Santa’s Grotto and we have a very special one with Santa and his loyal Elf assistant to keep the little ones happy.
- Face painting
- Hula hooping
- Circus workshop
- Balloon modelling and lots more
- Live DJ and festive tunes
- Carragher Academy of Irish Dance and lots more
Make It Blue Christmas Market
Make It Blue is a brand new monthly craft and food market event in the Blue and the traders will be joining us for Blue Christmas 2019 with a range of bespoke products, perfect for those Christmas gifts.
Make It Blue traders, you will find at BlueChristmas
Make It Blue will be back on the 1st Saturday of each month from February 2020.
Market Place, Bermondsey, London SE16 3UQ
- Underground: Bermondsey station (Jubilee Line), 10 minutes walk
- Bus: 1, 381, P12 – check out for bus stops near Canada Water, Surrey Quays and South Bermondsey for overground and train connections)
- Bicycle racks available
- Car: Limited free car parking on Sunday
- Disabled parking available
Market Place Bermondsey London, SE16 3UQ