Find our key documents here
Annual financial reports, legal agreements and more in one convenient place.
Our operating principles
- We are owned and led by BID-member businesses in Blue Bermondsey
- Our members are eligible to join the board or one of our project groups
- We are a not-for-profit company, as enshrined in our constitution
- We deliver services that are in addition to services provided by the Council
- We are financially transparent, publishing annual reports and running AGM’s for our members
- We aim to supplement levy income with additional funding from other sources.
- We will communicate and engage regularly with members and adapt to changing needs.
- We recognise that we exist as part of a wider community
- We place importance on engaging with the community, including residents and non-levy paying organisations
How can I be represented
If your business is paying the BID levy you can become a member of the company and vote at our AGM each year, as well as stand for election to the board or partake in project working groups.