The Blue Deal Card is an initiative by The Blue Bermondsey Business Improvement District to support all local business while helping residents, visitors and workers in the area to save money.
Where to get your FREE Blue Deal Card?
- Get your deal card from The Blue Anchor Library (Closed – Wednesdays and Sunday
- Email us and we will be pleased to post one to you.
How to use your Blue Deal Card?
- Find a participating shop (displaying the Blue Deal Card sticker).
- Make your purchase
- Save yourself money
Do I need to register?
There is no need for the hassle of registration or form filling, however we recommend subscribing to The Blue Newsletter to keep informed of additional discounts and seasonal offers that may be available with your Blue Deal Card and also enable you to keep you up to date with our latest news and events.
- Don’t worry, we use mailchimp services to ensure your privacy is secured
- We only ask for your email and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms and Conditions.
- The Blue Deal Card is transferable.
- The Blue Deal Card can be withdrawn at any time.
- The Blue Deal Card can only be used at participating businesses.
- Minimum 5% discount subject to exclusions (see below)
- Blue Deal Card partners may offer other promotions instead of 5% subject to their own T&C
Any questions, contact us.
We are happy to assist. Please, get in touch by social media or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Participating Businesses
(*) Stalls in The Blue Market Saturdays