Blue Bermondsey BID Free Local Delivery Service
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, to help make everyone’s lives a little more comfortable and a little bit safer, we are looking at every way to support local shops and businesses to serve their customers, especially the vulnerable and elderly with a local delivery service.
We have now launched The Blue Home Delivery Service, in partnership with PEDIVAN using zero emission Cargo Bikes, so if you can’t get to The Blue, we will bring it to you.
What’s more, it is FREE. All you have to do is contact participating business and give it a try. You will be amazed at how easy it is.
How to use the delivery service?
- Contact business by phone and quote Pedivan delivery.
- Place your order, giving contact name and delivery address
- Arrange payment over the phone
- Your shopping will be delivered by Pedivan Deliveries
Be sure to visit this page again for updates as we add more businesses.
- Please contact shop directly to arrange your delivery and any enquiries related to your delivery.
- Minimum order may be required.
If you have any queries about the service, please email us at info @ bluebermondsey.co.uk
Is your business in the BID area?
If you are a Blue Bermondsey BID member business and interested in joining the scheme and offering the service to your customers, please fill in the fields below and get in touch to sign up.
The delivery service is FREE to BID member businesses.